Doesn't recognize android device

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kasbuddy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have used the Arlo Secure App on my android for years and now it wants me to login, but doesnt recognize my device.  I was able to log into the dashboard on my PC.  I reinstalled the app on my phone and noting happens.  I tried to access my.arlo.com on my phone and it got to a point that it asked to trust, but then nothing happens it keeps wanting to login.  

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@kasbuddy wrote:

I have used the Arlo Secure App on my android for years and now it wants me to login, but doesnt recognize my device.  I was able to log into the dashboard on my PC.  I reinstalled the app on my phone and noting happens.  I tried to access my.arlo.com on my phone and it got to a point that it asked to trust, but then nothing happens it keeps wanting to login.  

Trust on the PC depends on cookies - browser settings and security software can both interfere with it.  Can you log in if you don't enable "trust"?

kasbuddy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,  it works on the PC, just not the App on the phone.  I'm not sure how to not turn trust on.  Thanks 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@kasbuddy wrote:

Hi,  it works on the PC, just not the App on the phone.  I'm not sure how to not turn trust on.  Thanks 

Does this article help?

You might first want to add SMS verification from the PC, just to give you another method to use.