Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Trying to edit credit card info on site but save button doesn't work

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
AFPILOT
Aspirant
Aspirant

May I start by saying their customer support is terrible. For the past two weeks, on and off, I have been trying to edit my credit card info on their site. You go to edit, make the changes, and the save button does not work. I must have 4 case numbers (this is one of them: 42283336) on this issue without any resolution. I tried to delete by credit card and re-enter, that did not work. I cnx my subscription, then re-applied – that did not work. My account button does not work. Does anyone have any magic for a credit card edit?

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi AFPILOT,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

AFPILOT
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is ME again,

The Arlo support team continues to disappoint. Since January 31 I have been trying to update my credit card info (my expiration date changed) with no success. I must have 4 case numbers (the latest one is 42330551). Their lack of response initially to my problem, according to them, was: ‘they mis-directed the problem to the wrong group’. That response took weeks to receive. They then wanted to go to ‘private messaging’ to get more info, which I did. Then they said they solved the problem. I went online and nothing changed. I cannot even delete my credit card and re-enter it. Now their response is “I don’t understand – the team said it was fixed”.

It took them weeks to acknowledge to me that they had a payment problem. I asked them to provide the Arlo Smart as a trial offer until they fix the problem. They never responded! ARLO, because of THEIR PROBLEM, is degrading my security system and are unwilling to offer a temporary fix, until they solve this payment problem.

So Buyer Beware – I am not sure how good they are at product support, but for account support, they are TERRIBLE!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've escalated your case again to the team and they should be contacting you again after they finish reviewing your case. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

JannaSmith
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good afternoon, I am having the same issue and have also been trying for a month.   I submitted a ticket and have not received a response. 

Is there a solution and/or is this a bug in your system.   I tried calling but didn't get through to a human. 

Thank you, 

Janna

AFPILOT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Talked to them today and they said the problem should (????) be corrected by mid next week. One can only hope!

dcfox1
Master
Master

My card expires in a few months so hope they get it fixed so I don't run in to this problem that many are having for a while when I have to change the information. 

Teesea
Guide
Guide
I had the same problem. I live outside the UK Mainland and was advised to input a UK Mainland postcode while they work on fixing the problem. This worked for me and the payment was processed successfully.