Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
d12bn
Star
Star
Testing primer smart notifications and thought I would see video on lock screen. Arlo advertising shows video just show up on lock screen when you get a notification. Does this work? How? I’m a iPhone user. Thanks
12 REPLIES 12
d12bn
Star
Star

Does lock screen video work for any iPhone users?
Anyone have a contact for arlo. They make it difficult because that’s how terrible companies deal with their customers. No phone number no email just send you in circles. I’m hating arlo !

d12bn
Star
Star

I’m new here can be more specific? I have a iPhone X and can’t get video on lock screen like arlo advertisers. Using smart connection and nothing.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Using the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on th e2nd page gets you to a 3rd page with contact info.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

d12bn
Star
Star

Thanks.

It’s ridiculousl to go through 3 pages!

d12bn
Star
Star
Hello anyone?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While I don't think it's the best solution, it also helps users to actually read FAQs and community posts that would have solved the problem more quickly.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Is that a repeat of your question here?

Re: Lock screen - Arlo Communities

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
d12bn
Star
Star
I’m looking for help. Answers , suggestions.
d12bn
Star
Star

I have searched here for days! Still no answers, suggestions or anything concerning my issues with lock screen. I have asked for help , searched for answers, googled and searched YouTube.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @d12bn,

Are you referring to the Enhanced Lock Screen Notification like this: Enhanced Lock Screen Notifications on Arlo Smart?

d12bn
Star
Star
Yes. I just got off the phone with technical support and they said I have the new interface and that’s not how it works. I get a notification, I touch it on my lock screen and it shows open, I touch open and it takes me to the screen with both of my cameras, then I presse play to see the live video.
She said yes this is how it works.
That’s crazy! Is she right or is the advertising video in your link right?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure you're long-pressing the Arlo notification for the video to pop up. You can hit the play button on the bottom-right corner on your device and it will show the live video through the lock screen.