Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Robotic Mower with Arlo Pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jorgenkarls
Tutor
Tutor

Last year it worked perfectly fine with Arlo Pro 2 and Robotic Mower. I dropped the sensitivity to 75-80% and then I will get no notifications when the robotic mower moves infront of the cameras. This year I upgraded to Arlo Smart and know I get notifications even if the sensitivity is down to 10%. It says either animal or just movements. 

Is there anyone who has tips on how to solve this problem? 

Regards Jörgen K. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jorgenkarls
Tutor
Tutor

It seems to be working. The robotic mower has not been working so much lately but it seem to be working fine. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @jorgenkarls,

Try to remove your batteries from your Arlo Pro 2 cameras and re-insert them in and try to reposition again to see if you're still receiving any motion detection notification. Try adjusting to sensitivity level again to be lower.

jorgenkarls
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, 

Now I have tried and unfortunately there is no difference. It is very annoying. 

Regards Jörgen K 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try to lower the sensitivity since you can lower it all the way till 1 and see if that helps. Otherwise, let me know if you're still having problems.

jorgenkarls
Tutor
Tutor

Sensitivity is lowered to 1 but the Arlo Pro 2 is still indicating . The batteries have been out of the camera. 

Do you have any tips ? 

Regards Jörgen 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me help create a case for you so our support team can help you with this. I'll send you a private message to gather more information from you.

jorgenkarls
Tutor
Tutor

It seems to be working. The robotic mower has not been working so much lately but it seem to be working fine.