Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Rich notifications not working after Android 13 update

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
BEscruff
Aspirant
Aspirant
My rich notifications worked fine up until my phone updated to Android 13. A thumbnail preview appears at first but at about the time an animated preview used to appear, the thumbnail disappears and I only have a notification telling me there was motion detected.
27 REPLIES 27
Juliamstowers
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo night pic are granny and I set my notification to people it comes up vehicle I'm constantly changing it  I want just ppl only not motion or vehicle 

Juliamstowers
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm constantly having to chang e my notification setting for people only not motion or vehicle, also my night pictures are grainy I will not or should not have to upgrade getting frustrated with this app.  I ask have ring which is better

BEscruff
Aspirant
Aspirant

I personally have never had the notification setting change automatically on me from people to other motion or vice versa.

With the night pics though. Is there a light on where the camera is? Which model is the camera? Have you tried toggling the options to turn on or off night vision in video settings? In one of my locations, the porch light actually makes the video look just fine without night vision but when the camera automatically originally turned on night vision, the video was not good at all.