Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

Have both a Pro 2 and ultra system and need a Smart Premier Plan in order to have all 10 cameras setup under one account. The Plan accidently got setup under the "Grant Access" account and my main account can not access the plan because of this mistake. I was told to cancel the plan and then re-add it under the main account but it will not let me. I get a "Bad Gateway" error on the page when I try to add the plan??? Also the Utra system is supposed to get a year of the plan with the system? How do I get that added in?

13 REPLIES 13
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Luke33,

The free one year plan included with the Arlo Ultra kit can only be claimed one time. This happens automatically the first time it is added to an account and cannot be transferred later. If you already claimed the plan by adding the SmartHub to an account, the plan will not be added again if you move the SmartHub to a different account.

JamesC

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

The plan was never (automatically) added to the system when originally setup which I am sure Alro can check via the serial number?

But the main problem is not the free year, I can not even pay for a plan due to the error message and when tech support is called they just give a runaround... it is almost like they don't want the money which I find very odd.... 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Luke33,

Do you have a support ticket number I can reference? I will escalate as necessary.

JamesC

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Luke33,

What country is the account/system set up in?

JamesC

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

West Palm Beach Florida

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

New case # : 41114530

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

Any updates on the plan? Really need to be able to get all 10 cameras up on one account for security .... 4 of the cameras or on a place of business 

Thanks for a fast reply

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

Any updates on the plan? Really need to be able to get all 10 cameras up on one account for security .... 4 of the cameras are on a place of business 

Thanks for a fast reply

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

Does anyone know who is the CEO of Arlo and how to get in contact with said person? 

Support here on this forum and also via phone seems to be non existant and I need to contact someone that might actually know how to get things done at Arlo.

Thank you.

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

never mind... found him : Matthew McRae

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Luke33,

Did you receive the private message I sent you regarding this issue? Please let me know the details.

JamesC

Luke33
Tutor
Tutor

I just replied with all the pertinent information, hopefully we can get this straightened out as it has been going on now for almost a month now.