Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Legacy Subscription

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
OttoD
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a subscription (legacy) charged yearly to my credit card. The bot says I don’t have a right to speak to support because I don’t have a subscription and my account says I do not have a subscription. I am not happy with this runaround and have canceled my order of upgraded equipment. I want answers regarding the charges to my credit card for an expensive subscription I apparently don’t have. Anyone else experiencing this? How can I talk to a live person to resolve this?
7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I think the only solution is to cancel the legacy sub and get a new one.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

I think the only solution is to cancel the legacy sub and get a new one.

Annoying, because it would be more expensive.

Perhaps @JamesC or another mod can follow up.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you able to access support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support?

OttoD
Aspirant
Aspirant
Unfortunately even through the app it shows no plan and won’t let me access any assistance, except for this forum. I finally received an IM requesting proof of payment and my Arlo account.
OttoD
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do you cancel something you have no access to because a computer says you don’t have access (circular argument). Why would I cancel the subscription when I can’t see the benefits and compare? Perhaps I’d be charged twice as much for half the service and still have no company to contact for issues/support 🤷🏻‍♀️ This is not what I signed up for and will not buy more equipment.
OttoD
Aspirant
Aspirant
Perhaps I can shop the new plans as a “non-customer” to compare, but I believe I am and have paid for a premium plan I have not received since they obviously messed up my account in the transition. This is a position I would choose to stay in with a company that can deny me access and answers.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you have the Premiere or Elite Arlo Smart Subscription? When did you cancel your Premiere or Elite subscription?