Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Frustrated101
Star
Star

Has anyone been able to reach the billing department? How can a company that accepts payments restrict you from talking to billing about billing concerns?

10 REPLIES 10
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Frustrated101,

Please contact the Support Team if you have any questions or concerns related to billing. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link

Frustrated101
Star
Star

I've contacted them and I get told I have reached technical support, they ask their neighbor what stupid answer can I give this person so they can go away and the answers make no sense and just show they don't even understand the problem.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Frustrated101
Star
Star
So the answer to the question is no you can't reach billing and MAYBE the problem is I clicked more than one camera or it was taxes or I did something stupid to explain it. Are these cameras safe to put in your regular trash? Only remaining question.
Frustrated101
Star
Star

There has to be some way to get your CC information removed from on file. There isn't even a billing forum topic. Your products aren't smart, but your sneaky ways of screwing the customer are brilliant.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've talked to the support team regarding your case and it sounds like they have processed your refund. It will take about 24-48 hours for the refund to go through. Once it goes through, they'll remove your credit card information. 

If you don't receive your refund after 48 hours, reach me out through private message.

TS19
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need billing information removed. I received a refund on the minutes plan and took the loss on the original cameras that only worked with Arlo or ATT. I recently bought cameras through Verizon and I have since received an e-mail on Sept 30, 2019 that stated:

We are writing to let you know that the credit card associated with your Arlo account is about to expire.

To ensure you receive uninterrupted service, please login to my.arlo.com and click on Settings > Subscription > to update your credit card information.

Need help? Visit our Support Center for additional information.

-The Arlo Team

I didn't do anything since I had closed that account with an agent and had tried to remove my credit card info and couldn't. Now the Verizon cameras are "offline". So far I have had no luck with Verizon figuring out the problem, so I am reaching out to see if the problem is on your end. I got the new Verizon cameras due to problems with the Arlo billing and the cameras being shut off repeatedly after spending countless hours on the phone with Arlo agents. This has really been an expensive nightmare. If it wasn't for needing these in an area where there is no internet and a friends medical condition that causes falling, I would not have them. They work great when they are are actually working. I hope you can help me.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey TS19,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather information from you since you mentioned you contacted the support team through phone.

manhar997
Aspirant
Aspirant

Very  Bad  Billing support canceled my  Subscription    --  they have  charged  my expired credit card was on the phone 45 minutes   --    they were playing ping pong with me  - and did not get any results  ---

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi manhar997,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you in regards to your contact with the support team.