Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
lostintime
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have updated to Arlo App 3.2.

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Announcements/Arlo-Mobile-App-3-2/td-p/1817374

--
Geo Fencing device cleanup
Unwanted devices can now be removed from the Geo Fencing device list!
--

I could remove devices of "my devices" list, but could not remove devices of "friends' devices" list.

The red trash can icon that is visible in my devices list is not there in my friends' devices list.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

At this time, to remove your grant access' devices from Geofencing, you will need to remove them as a grant access and re-invite them to have those devices deleted/updated.

We have shared the feedback to the development team to have grant access users be able to remove old/unused devices. We appreciate everyone's patience in regards to this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi lostintime,

The development team is investigating these reports. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary
Can remove own old devices through Geofencing. But not friends.
Freind now on 3.2 but does not have access to Geofencing Admon.
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I can't comment on the thread so repeating here...from @jessica (Arlo Moderator)

This feature is now available in Arlo App 3.2 where you can remove old/unused devices from Geofencing settings! Please make sure to update your app to the latest version. You can read more it here: Arlo Mobile App 3.2

Thank You it Works!  Now we need to make it work with invited friends which is more important!  The ability to remove old/unused devices!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

At this time, to remove your grant access' devices from Geofencing, you will need to remove them as a grant access and re-invite them to have those devices deleted/updated.

We have shared the feedback to the development team to have grant access users be able to remove old/unused devices. We appreciate everyone's patience in regards to this.