Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Steve04
Tutor
Tutor

Can someone help? I'm trying to stop my arlo subscription from auto renewing. I was on arlo premium free for 30 days.  I decided to return the cameras to purchase the Ultras in black friday instead. So right now I do not have an arlo system.

Online it says to go to subscriptions and select change plan and then select the basic (free) plan. When I do this I do not have the option for the basic free plan. 

Any help would be reallky appreciated. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

One workaround is to remove the credit card number.

You might want to contact support: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Steve04
Tutor
Tutor

Unfortunatley it does not allow you to remove your card and save. Requires a number to be entered.  I'll contact support.

JCFWTX
Aspirant
Aspirant

SAME! Will not let me remove CC. There are no options to cancel.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @JCFWTX

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

JCFWTX
Aspirant
Aspirant

The problem has been resolved. And in fact, it was operator error. (or bad design)

When you click on 'subscription' it DOES have a 'CANCEL'. But it is next to a green button that you can select. It is gray letters with no button around it. So it looks like you can not select it because it is gray. You can click on the letters 'CANCEL' and it will take you to another screen to finish the cancelation of the upgraded service. 

BTW- I love the products. I just don't have a need for these addons.