Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR option and video downloads.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
m_lacava
Follower
Follower

Can the product manager of Arlo explain me why we must buy the CVR option if it's a totally not useful feature ? 

What is the sense of CVR if i can not save the videos ? What is for this CVR ? just for the curiosity to see what happened, or maybe the engineers though that we should leave alarm on all the time and have tons of files of 3 minutes each ?

It is one year i am asking to add the possibility to save videos and even not a comment from Arlo !

I want my money back !

And... why if i bought an Arlo Ultra the videos of the CVR are so much compressed that if a person moves i can't recognise him ??? Why and HD system if the compression ruins everything ?

What is the reason, of a memory SD card on the HUB if basically it is not  used ? Is it not obvious that all the recordings and CVRs should be saved into the SD in HD first and only after copied to the cloud ?

Gentlemen, there should be reasons for those illogical things that maybe can be technically explained, but nevertheless this is incredible !

Let's stop everybody the subscriptions to CVR and ask for refunds.  I'd like really someone of Arlo to comment.

2 REPLIES 2
DrunkenFrog
Aspirant
Aspirant
I know this person doesn't have the best English, but they do bring up some calling points. I have many of the same questions. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
tmfb711
Aspirant
Aspirant
Answers to the OP’s questions, would provide a great deal of assistance to my own understanding of the peculiar situation as well.