Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
rangeva
Aspirant
Aspirant

I want to subscribe however the subscribe button is disabled. I figured it's because you don't have my card details, but when I try to set it up I get the following screen nothing happens. The same problem appears in the app, when I try to edit my details there.

Any suggestions

Screenshot (73).png

11 REPLIES 11
Buckdaddy
Initiate
Initiate
That’s my problem too! Ugh
BonSP
Guide
Guide
Serious suggestion, return your cameras is you can. Read through all the “smart (hahaha) plans” Forums. There seems to be nothing but problems from the arlo sinking ship. Most of the complaints aren’t from new users, they are from some of the heavily $$$$ invested users.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @rangeva

May I ask which country you currently use your Arlo system?

rangeva
Aspirant
Aspirant

Israel

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rangeva wrote:

Israel

The list of countries is here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062249/Where-is-Arlo-Smart-available

Unfortunately, Israel isn't on it.

rangeva
Aspirant
Aspirant

I assume the same goes the CVR Plan?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rangeva wrote:

I assume the same goes the CVR Plan?

Unfortunately, yes.

oakleyman1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem, tried 5 different cards, using iphone, ipad, surface, dell laptop, chrome and IE.  All same error

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @oakleyman1

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

oakleyman1
Aspirant
Aspirant

So far, I’ve spent at least 3 hours on hold both for chat and on phone. I’ve spoken to 3 different people today. No progress yet. Think there are 7 different case numbers, not sure how they are initiated, not spoken to anyone in Arlo 7 times. Never worked so hard and long to try and pay my $9.99. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @oakleyman1

I have escalated your case & the new case number is: 41496350