Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I just got 6th Arlo Pro 2. Which plan I should subscribe?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
William_Ho
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

I am going to subscribe Premier plan but I saw it’s $79/mo and up to 5 Camera. What’s the currency for the price? I see it should be $9.99/mo only.

Also, I found in FAQ that I can just subscribe the additional cam, not all. Is it possible?

Thanks
William
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@William_Ho wrote:

I am going to subscribe Premier plan but I saw it’s $79/mo 

Where did you see that?  It's $9.99 per month in the US.  Pricing for various regions is here: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

@William_Ho wrote:

Also, I found in FAQ that I can just subscribe the additional cam, not all. Is it possible?

It is supposed to be possible, but there are issues with the subscription management at the moment.  If you have a second base (which might be a good idea anyway), you could set up a second account with that base, and then use grant access to let you see all the cameras from one account.

That would actually be free.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@William_Ho wrote:

I am going to subscribe Premier plan but I saw it’s $79/mo 

Where did you see that?  It's $9.99 per month in the US.  Pricing for various regions is here: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

@William_Ho wrote:

It is supposed to be possible, but there are issues with the subscription management at the moment.  If you have a second base (which might be a good idea anyway), you could set up a second account with that base, and then use grant access to let you see all the cameras from one account.

That would actually be free.

William_Ho
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you!

It can be the option.