Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Charlesknight
Guide
Guide

I have an arlo smart subscription - the 'manage camera' button does nothing (app, any browser I try) and it says that I have 

0 of 2 camera(s) participating. 

I have the original cameras whatever model number they might be...

Suggestions? 
6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Charlesknight

It appears you have the basic plan. If you would like the cameras to participate in smart features you would have to upgrade the subscription plan.

Charlesknight
Guide
Guide

If that is the case why does it say the plan expires on the 24th November? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which subscription are you paying for? Do you mind sending me a direct message with your primary email you used when creating your account? 

tcfc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have this same problem. I’m being charged monthly and it says, “0 of 4 camera(s) participating.” Went on vacation and just noticed.11 months of paying for a service that has not worked. SMH

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @tcfc

Do you mind Direct messaging me with your Admin email you used when setting creating your account?

tcfc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been paying for a Smart Alert Subscription for almost a year. But I have yet to receive any alerts. I don't get them because I can't seem to add cameras. It says 0 out of 4 cameras are subscribed. But when I click to try to add, nothing happens. I am receiving at a discount. Therefore, I don't want to unsubscribe and subscribe again. Which is a solution I believe I read somewhere. What is an alternative so I don't lose the discount? Or is this impossible and I need to go with cameras from a different company.  Because at this point, I feel that is the way to go.