Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
note2note
Follower
Follower

I have spent half the day trying to get this bridge to work.  Waiting on hold for a human to pick-up is far worse.  This shouldn't be so hard.  I have read other posts and still have NOT been able to get this bridge set-up so I can set-up my security lights.  I have reset this bridge multiple times and tried to use the the 2.4 g wifi extender and it will not work.  It says no internet, but my doorbell and camera is working just fine.  My hub is hooked up to 5g Netgear Router so I do not know why.  Everything is brand new, why isn't easier to set-up.  I need some one to call me as this does not make any sense and I am thinking Arlo does not care after leaving me on hold for 3 HOURS.   I see other folks have similar issues, so why isn't there an easier fix?  This should not happen.  We have spent over $900 on Netgear new router, modem, security lights, cameras, doorbell and lights.  I need help or all this needs to go back!  ABB1000 Bridge

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi note2note,

When setting up your Arlo Bridge, make sure that your router's 2.4 GHz WiFi band is enabled since Arlo Bridge cannot connect to a 5GHz network. You can also read here to learn how to troubleshoot: I can't set up the Arlo Bridge that came with my Arlo Light Security system; what do I do?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation