Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 In Conversation
Nilevy
Aspirant
Aspirant
My lights would become “armed” as per the scheduled setting in the Legacy App, but it won’t enable to “armed” now with the new Arlo app. All settings are good (range, motion sensitivity, etc.). I can manually arm it, but it no longer arms per schedules settings. Is this an issue with the new app? What else can I do to troubleshoot?
31 REPLIES 31
mamarcac
Apprentice
Apprentice

@ShayneS Pixel XL. Android 8.1. None of that matters though come on Shayne. The app is not displaying the Modes for Bridges, it's been a problem for a while if you search through posts.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I was not able to replicate the issue. I will provide these details to the team to further investigate these reports.

Thank You

Arlo-Tom
Initiate
Initiate
Thank you for this. I jumped on my cameras and used the 2 way mic and it cleared up alot of the static. Alot of people have this issue and your solution seems to be the only fix. More people need to see this.
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Jim23 wrote:

Im hearing static sounds on my Live feed video. Is this normal for arlo pro 2? Its a total silence inside the house and im hearing static sounds. My firmware is up to date

Where are the Arlo lights (see section and subject of first message) involved in this?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
ArloRookie
Guide
Guide
I have a total of 7 arlo pro 2. For some unknown reason they all had static sound on live view and recordings. The only way I got to clear the static is to use the 2 way talk in each camera and it cleared the static. Is the only thing that worked for me.
DogDay23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Shane - I'm using app 2.12.2 (1925) and IOS 13.3 and having the scheduling mode issue. Also the phone and web app are not syncing. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @DogDay23

That is definitely confusing, I tried to replicate this issue again & my modes are appearing correctly. I would suggest to contact support & raise the issue further. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 In Conversation