Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Johnny1005
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have discovered that at the Arlo web page (FALCON_NSP_P1.06) using the  Microsoft Edge , Firefox & Chrome browsers, by navigating to the Mode > Lights > Armed > Rules, that the Arlo Lights that are named do not show the lights names but rather, they all display the same, "{{getRuleName(rule)}}"  The cameras are not identifiable.  

Then when selecting to "Edit" any of my mystery named cameras, the name of the camera properly displays, I can make changes to the settings but when I select "Save" Nothing happens, as if the "Save" button is dead.

I noticed these problem for about a week now, give or take.

The solution to making changes to the lights settings are by using the mobile app that works normally.  The problems are with the web site (https://my.arlo.com/#/modes/5631855517F2D/rule/edit/58R1855N0C274).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This should now be resolved. Please let us know if you still continue to experience  this issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I see the same thing here. @JamesC ?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will raise this issue with the client team.

JamesC

mamarcac
Apprentice
Apprentice

@JamesC any update? Still happening 9/25.

Capture.PNG

Johnny1005
Apprentice
Apprentice

James C, I'll be looking for the fix.  Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This should now be resolved. Please let us know if you still continue to experience  this issue.

JamesC

Johnny1005
Apprentice
Apprentice

It is fixed!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation