Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tkrpata
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just purchased an Arlo Security Light and after installing and firmware update I realized I still had the old firmware 3.2.25 vice the latest 3.2.45 (with the dusk to dawn option).  I tried to reinstall the light but the same thing happened when I called Arlo they didn't understand and could not help. Is there a way to manually update the firmware or do I need to return the product for a new one? Only got this one a week ago

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tkrpata
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like the firmware updated last night 3.2.51 and Dusk to Dawn Sensor working

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try unplugging the base and plug back in. Also, try reinserting the battery from the light. Is the bridge up to date as well as the app?  If still no good, you may need to remove the light from Settings, My Devices and resync it.

tkrpata
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried all that and still shows the last firmware update and not the latest, I even reset to factory settings

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What's the firmware on the bridge? Mine is 2.0.1.0_233_142. Also, my light firmware is 3.2.51.

Sarath_Inampudi
Arlo Employee
Arlo Employee
tkrpata
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like the firmware updated last night 3.2.51 and Dusk to Dawn Sensor working

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation