Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
kriddle_277
Tutor
Tutor

I purchased arlo 5S cameras to replace eol pro and pro2 cameras.  I had no problems with video or connectivity with the old cameras, but the new ones I can't get the activity zone setup because you can view the video.  I get alarms and video with the alarms for whatever the default activity zone is, but I can't see live video or be able to get video to setup the activity zone.

5 REPLIES 5
JaneM
Star
Star

same issue for me.  
Surely there will be a new update for the app because this current version has glitches imo. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kriddle_277,

When you try to live stream the camera, are you getting any error messages? What does the signal strength icon show for the camera?

JamesC

JaneM
Star
Star

No error messages. Signal is full strength.  It is only on the Feed tab that the picture cannot return to the main screen. Changing the iPad’s orientation has no effect.  There is no back-up or return arrow.

Everything else works perfectly.  Thanks so much.

JaneM
Star
Star

Activity zones showed up yesterday, so maybe it takes time for the system to register everything.  Only issue now is the Feed window, when opened, doesn’t return to the main screen - on an ipad. 

kriddle_277
Tutor
Tutor

I have full bars, sometimes I get an error and other times it spins until it times out.  I'm using the computer with Window 11 and Chrome.  I don't have problems with the other 2 new cameras.