Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to cancel my subscription

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sravanthgunda
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't see any option to cancel my subscription in my Arlo account. This is really frustrating for me to cancel. Please cancel my subscription, since past 6 months, Arlo is taking money from my account eventhought I cancelled everything. 

I would like to take immediately/serious action to cancel my account as well. I don't want to keep any account with Arlo. I want my money back for past months. 

Cancel it immediately! 

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@sravanthgunda wrote:

I don't see any option to cancel my subscription in my Arlo account.

It's there.

in my.arlo.com,

1. select settings
  2. select subscription from the left pane

cancel subscription is at the bottom of the page (underneath the credit card info).

sravanthgunda
Aspirant
Aspirant

HI there,

Thanks for response, I really don't see any such options you're referring under subscription page. 

When I open subscription page, I only see two things, "Arlo Secure subscription and CVR Plan subscription" these are asking to get subscribe. 

Even I unable to see my Credit card information. But I'm being charged every month for Arlo. 

Here I attached the subscription page screenshot. 

Kindly resolve this issue asap!

Best, 

Sravanth

Arlo Subscription Page.PNG
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@sravanthgunda wrote:

Kindly resolve this issue asap!

This is a community forum, and I don't work for Arlo.

@sravanthgunda wrote:

When I open subscription page, I only see two things, "Arlo Secure subscription and CVR Plan subscription" these are asking to get subscribe. 

Even I unable to see my Credit card information. But I'm being charged every month for Arlo. 

Are you logging into the primary account?  Or are you logging into a friend account?

sravanthgunda
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry!