Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can I please get a direct email contact for someone in the billing department?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Ughthebilling
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo is the ONLY company I deal with that does not offer an automatic monthly bill either emailed or posted to my account.  For a tech company, this is really pathetic.  Wasting time each month dealing with their awful chat system just to request a bill is unacceptable.  

Arlo, how have you figured out how to automatically pull money out of our accounts each month, yet you can't set your system up to automatically generate and email a bill when you do??  This seems illegal.  

Can I please get a direct email contact for someone in the billing department?  That way at least it is just a quick email request each month on my end, rather than the 1/2hr - 1hr it takes me to get someone alive on a chat that can email me a bill.  I have requested an email for Arlo Billing Dept. via chat and gotten nothing.

For anyone running a business or keeping records of their bills, this is an unacceptable billing practice for Arlo to ignore.  I see that it's been requested on here for years now.  Every time I get a customer service rep on chat I'm told it will hopefully change soon.  It has been over six months for me now and I am getting real tired of all the extra time I have to put in just to get my monthly bill from Arlo.  

Again, Can I please get a direct email contact for someone in the billing department?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've escalated your support ticket concerning this request. An agent will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

JamesC