Paid for subscription but not receiving services

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
MichaelEmond
Follower
Follower

This morning I paid via the Arlo website for a subscription to Arlo secure. I cannot access billing history, live support or any subscription features on my camera as my app is both not recognizing the subscription , yet my bank account shows I was charged twice for the subscription. Who do I talk to to get this fixed or who do I sue for not receiving services I paid for?

IMG_8532.jpeg

IMG_8531.jpeg

IMG_8530.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

theshrekening
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had a similar issue. I paid for a subscription and when I looked into my account after the 30-day trial plan, there was nothing. 

They tried to convince me I needed to pay for a higher-tier subscription until I showed them their own marketing for what I'd purchased. Their technical team then told me it was a known issue and that they were working on a solution.

They gave no estimate for when it will be resolved and they claim they can give me no compensation for all this. 

If you decided to take legal action, I'd love to know who you are using. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.