How to add camera to existing multi camera sub

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
FirstCup
Star
Star

I have an arlo secure multi-camera subscription. It has 5 cameras on it now, 3 pro 3 and 2 pro 2 cameras. I purchased a 3 pack pro 4 cameras and wanted to add two of them to this subscription which I understand is allowed unlimited cameras on it. I synced the camera to the VMB4540 with no problems but it only showed up not as a sixth camera but a new one requiring a subscription as a 30 trial.

How do I get these cameras to show up as a participating camera 6, 7 & 8 if I chose to do it that way?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FirstCup wrote:

I synced the camera to the VMB4540 with no problems but it only showed up not as a sixth camera but a new one requiring a subscription as a 30 trial.

The cameras are automatically opted into the trial when installed.

You can cancel the trial, and then you should be able to addd them to your existing subscription.

FirstCup
Star
Star

I did not see anywhere that I had an option to cancel the trial subscription. At the moment I will not need this information as I needed to return the cameras over quality issues. I may try a replacement set of cameras in the future but not sure, I need to get my refund first. But I will look for that option if I try again.

Thanks

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FirstCup wrote:

I did not see anywhere that I had an option to cancel the trial subscription.

It is definitely there - the same steps that you use to cancel any Arlo subscription.

FirstCup
Star
Star

Thanks for the help! I did go ahead and reorder one pro 4 camera and I'll see how that works for me.