Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dandepper414
Aspirant
Aspirant

just stuck with a loading loop or "please wait..." displayed on screen, we have tried with 3 different phones, 2 different laptops and apps ( chrome, safari and edge, and the Arlo App), we have tried deleting the cache & cookies, deleting and reinstalling the app, just about everything really. issue is that the Arlo system is so painfully slow to load live stream we are reliant on the subscription that for some reason lapsed despite sufficient funds to make the payment. 

Any one know of a fix? TIA

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not able to replicate any issues with the subscriptions page.

Is the page timing out with any error messages?

Who is your ISP and what your download/upload speeds?

JamesC

Dandepper414
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

no error messages just a loading ring that never stops loading, on the laptop this evening speeds were 870mbps down and 135mbps up (thought it may be wise to check that at the time) 
we have tried on 5g cellular with 2 different providers also but no luck.

thanks for the response.

Dandepper414
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here is a screenshot of what page we get stuck at

IMG_8760.jpeg

IMG_8759.jpeg

nicholas_yiu
Aspirant
Aspirant

today i have tried to login to my arlo account and want to get to the subscription page, but then it stuck loading forever, i have tried chrome, and safari on my phone, and on pc i have tried chrome, microsoft edge and even tor, none of those works, i thought i gonna find someone that have the same issue as i do and see how support says, but soon i see those support r not supporting???? 'I'm not able to replicate any issues with the subscriptions page.' i need help here, so i decided to open a post by myself, i need to subscribe the plan to get my home secured, dont ask me to force close, clearing the cache and data, etc everyone knows all these internet method, and i would expect a professional and high standard support as i am a customer who spend money to support arlo and at the same time rn im paying to use ur plan its just ur end doesn't let my money get though ur company thank uScreenshot 2024-09-20 002151.png

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've escalated this topic to the development team for further investigation. I will provide an update as soon as I have more information available to share.

JamesC