Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Canceled my subscription but still getting charged

Cride1
Tutor
Tutor

I cancelled my subscription in December but I am still got charged in January. I need my subscription canceled right away and a credit for January. 

Anybody have any insight on how to contact this company?  Crazy that you can pick up a phone and call them.

122 REPLIES 122
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

They will either call you or email you. It will not be on this forum. 

SusieQusie
Aspirant
Aspirant
On January 12, 2024 I received an email confirmation that my subscription had been cancelled. Last month and this month Arlo charged me $12.99 per month. I am owed a $25.98 refund.
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Gstevens3434
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same is happening to me . Can you open a ticket for mine please?

SusieQusie
Aspirant
Aspirant

A rep told me there’s a note in Terms and Conditions that there’s a $100 fee to fully terminate a subscription. If you’ve been billed one or more months after you cancelled your subscription, stand up for yourself and tell your rep what you’ve paid. I was credited $25 for paying two extra months and ended up paying $75 final fee. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SusieQusie wrote:

A rep told me there’s a note in Terms and Conditions that there’s a $100 fee to fully terminate a subscription. 

Not in the US terms and conditions.

What country are you in?

Are you sure you were talking to Arlo support?  If you googled a phone number, you were likely talking to a scam support site.

I'm tagging the Arlo mods ( @JamesC , @BrookeN , @ShayneS ), so they can follow up.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Gstevens3434  I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

@SusieQusie we do not have a fee to terminate a subscription. Do you have any screenshots or documentation that you can DM me with who you spoke with or what number or email address you reached out to? 

Peeps_377
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was charged also 3/21/24 plz help 

Doesn_tmatter
Initiate
Initiate

How does one get a refund.I tried chat but I have no right to it since they say I have no subscription but then Im charged twice a month for something. I dont even have access to whatever acct is being benefited from this. The numbers are all bogus. I would NEVER recommend this company based on all the dodge tactics in place. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Peeps_377 and @Doesn_tmatter I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Brad95
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here but I've purchased a subscription and have never received anything for my payment. Will be making a claim with PayPal if I do not receive service and get a credit for the month I have not had it!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Kko6767
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same thing happened to me and I can’t find any way to contact Arlo 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Jabsolute
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been billed each month for a subscription that was canceled over 8 months ago.  It doesn't even say that I have any active plans when I log into the account.  How do I get this rectified??

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Jeramiahph
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too am still being charged after canceling my subscription a year ago. I’m being charged 8.63$ a month and I have confirmed on my app that I have no subscription. I tried to talk to a representative but since I have no subscription I’m not worth the time. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

alissakern1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issues and I just don't know what else to do.  Did you have any luck? 

alissakern1
Aspirant
Aspirant

can an agent please reach out to me also, I am being charge for a subscription that I do not have

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Anatupouu__
Aspirant
Aspirant

Omg I am having this same problem !! They took $8 from my account TODAY!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator