2nd user can’t see recordings ?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cc30
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am the main camera holder and can see all recordings just fine however my 2nd user can not see any recordings how can we fix this? Help!!
3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cc30 wrote:
I am the main camera holder and can see all recordings just fine however my 2nd user can not see any recordings

Is the 2nd user trying to access the cloud recordings?  Or are you using direct access to local storage (with no subscription)?

Cc30
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the subscription as the main holder of the account and the 2nd user is my gust I invited to the account she get motion alerts but can not go back to view the alerts cause they can not see the recordings. Did this help explain the situation?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cc30 wrote:
I have the subscription as the main holder of the account and the 2nd user is my gust I invited to the account she get motion alerts but can not go back to view the alerts cause they can not see the recordings. Did this help explain the situation?

If you have a subscription, then the "friend" account should be able to see the recordings for the cameras to which you granted access.

How are you sending the alerts?  Email?  or Web Push?