Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Laundry1
Initiate
Initiate

How long should my library hold videos?  I wanted to go back to February and it’s only showing March. I need it to store longer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can subscribe to the Premier (30 day) or Elite (60 day) plans if you're in a country that has those subscriptions available. There's an FAQ here that details what countries caan have those subscriptions. The free basic plan is 7 days.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can subscribe to the Premier (30 day) or Elite (60 day) plans if you're in a country that has those subscriptions available. There's an FAQ here that details what countries caan have those subscriptions. The free basic plan is 7 days.

Laundry1
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you. after investigating I relized that.  I signed up for subscription.  Do you or any know if there is a way to look at my library (past recordings) even thou they have been deleted.  I am in desparate need to look at last month.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There have been cases where older videos have been available when you subscribe to a plan but that may not be true any more or it's on a case by case basis. We have no way of knowing. 

Deleted videos have never been available at any point which is why I recommend NEVER deleting them.

It's important, regardless of plan, to proactively download videos to protect them from deletion. I download every video every day even though I don't really have a use case to support it.