Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
arlonester
Tutor
Tutor
Hi,

When i first got Arlo it was able to detect every noise and movement. I set my Arlo next to the door open sire. so it can detect every single door opening due to the noise. The noise is quite loud. I have notice that arlo now does not detect the noise every time now. Maybe 75% of time. i have increased the detection level now. But i am concerned of the fact that it did not detect the noise as accurate now.
2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

arlonester,

Did increasing the sensitivity help?

JamesC

KarenBaker
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nowadays, the most up-to-dated technology available on the market, is the Arlo security camera system.
As you said that you had set your Arlo next to the door, open site, so it can detect every single door opening due to the noise but as you said that the noise is quite loud. So, we all know that without hiring an electrician, we can simply install these cameras to my walls, inside or out, under dormers, roofs, overhangs, ceilings, or just about any other flat surface. But, still I think you should take some help from an electrician to help you. Because an electrician is the one who knows where to install it and what is the proper location where the noise will median.
Like, last month my neighbor also had installed an Arlo security camera by taking some help from electricians Bala Cynwyd PA team, who had installed an Arlo security camera by considering the proper location where they want to place it. after the installation it had able to view live or recorded videos from their device in order to protect their property from theft, vandalism, or those pesky raccoons.