Camera disappeared from app and cannot reinstall

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
bcrc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello.  Our Arlo Q disappeared from our app overnight.  We activated the camera on Friday night, it was working fine.  When my husband went to deactivate it on Saturday morning the camera had disappeared from the app.  I tried to reinstall the camera but I cannot.  The app cannot find the camera.  I reset the camera and also uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but it still will not install.    I see that an app update has happened recently so wonder if the problem could be something to do with that.  

Can anyone help me with this problem please.

Thank you

26 REPLIES 26
Crfdad34
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found my device with the laptop, then was taken to a screen that showed me the 4 levels of subscription service. A free option was not available, nor was an option to not join a subscription. To continue on with set up, I had to put in credit card information. Is it possible to cancel my subscription but still have access to live streaming to the camera?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Crfdad34 wrote:

Is it possible to cancel my subscription but still have access to live streaming to the camera?

Yes, just go into the subscription area, and cancel it.  You will end up charged for one month though.