Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q plus add on camera

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Grif11
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 1 Arlo Q Plus camera. What is the best product to add a wireless camera outside? I have it set up as wireles- the ethernet connection did not work.

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Grif11 wrote:

I have 1 Arlo Q Plus camera. What is the best product to add a wireless camera outside? I have it set up as wireles- the ethernet connection did not work.

In order to use the Q+ camera and ethernet, does your router support or did you turn on  the POE so the camera gets power?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Grif11
Aspirant
Aspirant

Im just going to get an Arlo Plus with base and hook it up separately. I just have my Arlo Q plugged in operating wirelessly. It seems to work fine. I was worried about my wireless connection, but it is operating  fairly well. Any tips on setting up a Arlo Plus and Arlo Q to integrate at all?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo Plus?  Do you mean the Q Plus (similar to the Q with PoE capability) or the Pro or Pro2? Either way, they will be seen as separate systems which will appear in your app/browser as separate entities.

Grif11
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I have the Q Plus and Arlo Pro. Ill be setting up ater today- wish me luck! 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation