Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
philipchua
Star
Star

bought and successfully installed arlo pro on arlo wire-less base which connects to my 2 other arlo wireless camera.

with arlo app on my iphone, audio from arlo pro was working fine until suddenly no sound is coming out.

tried restarted but problem remains.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
philipchua
Star
Star

resync works!...tks

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try popping the battery out to reset the camera.  

Audio out of the camera has been an issue using mobile devices since we have no control over the mic gain on these devices.  Use of a computer allows mic gain control which works well.  Have you tried a browser on a computer to verify the issue?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If able, test the system via a web browser on another device ( to eliminate the phone issue ) ,, go to https://arlo.netgear.com/

If it works on the web , then the problem is the phone.

If NG on the web, I would check the settings to make sure the mic/speaker is toggled on still, and-or power button reboot the base

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
philipchua
Star
Star

tks, i tried removing / re-inserting battery, problem remains.

also tried accessing from browser, audio is also not coming out.

philipchua
Star
Star

i also tried restarting the base, there is still no audio.

there is very weak hissing sound, but definitely not the sound produce from the other side

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like a hardware problem.  One last step - remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and resync it.  If still nothing, you may be able to swap at the store or open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

PeterZhang
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issu. Talked to the support. They are aware of this issue for iPhone.  No ETA for the fix yet.

philipchua
Star
Star

resync works!...tks

virongos
Aspirant
Aspirant

does Argo pro have audio

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes.