Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
jsrau01
Follower
Follower

I figured out how to access the Arlo app on multiple smart phones and a computer, ... thanks.  However apparently it can only be accessed by one at a time, and cannot be accessed by another until you log-out of the first one.  My question is:  Is it possible for multiple smart phones and a computer to access the system to view alerts and video action simultaneously, that is, ... at the same time?  IF so, how do you do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First, try not to sign out if using IOS or Android, just put in background..some functions require the app to be signed in.

On andoid i just hit the main button, On ios, I swipe out

You can share cameras with another user at the same time tho with SETTINGS>GRANT ACCESS, so if you run different emails on the other devices you could do this.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First, try not to sign out if using IOS or Android, just put in background..some functions require the app to be signed in.

On andoid i just hit the main button, On ios, I swipe out

You can share cameras with another user at the same time tho with SETTINGS>GRANT ACCESS, so if you run different emails on the other devices you could do this.

Morse is faster than texting!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jsrau01,

Take a look at this article for more information on how this is done: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC