Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Whats the Current Cloud Storage(Basic) and limitations

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
GriMmiE
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi There,

Is the Cloud Storage for Basic still 1G? and if i happen to use up all my cloud storage in 2 days what happen? will it automatically delete older files?

I notice my arlo suddenly doesnt record even when motion is set at 100, is this an indication my cloud storage is full? i didnt get any notification and cant seem to find any place indicating my available space remaining.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The "suits" , yes , still list the basic level of storage at 1GB, but it has not been enforced for almost 2 yrs now

I wouldn't worry about that...   Also, if you have the PRO model, you can use a speed stick of 5-10GB and have plenty of storage backup ( and it can be set to overwrite the old fiiles, IIRR )

If you cameras aren't recording at all ( and were in past ), I would check all you settings. Make sure AFTER arming the running man is black for each camera ( in live view ) ...if not black no recordings will occur.

If they are set properly, then the first thing to do is power button reboot the base

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The "suits" , yes , still list the basic level of storage at 1GB, but it has not been enforced for almost 2 yrs now

I wouldn't worry about that...   Also, if you have the PRO model, you can use a speed stick of 5-10GB and have plenty of storage backup ( and it can be set to overwrite the old fiiles, IIRR )

If you cameras aren't recording at all ( and were in past ), I would check all you settings. Make sure AFTER arming the running man is black for each camera ( in live view ) ...if not black no recordings will occur.

If they are set properly, then the first thing to do is power button reboot the base

Morse is faster than texting!