Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
crashdog
Follower
Follower

And how come when I log into this site I can't see my open cases?

I never received the 1st email from support about my case and now I get a second saying they have not heard from me and are going to close the ticket in 3 days.. I click on the "update case" link in the email and it gets me
"There was an error Processing your Request. Please contact support"

Why would the "envelope" icon next to my name on this site be empty if you have sent correspondence to me. It seems there should be a record of all my cases somewhere that I can see and check on the status.

3 REPLIES 3
Lee_MSgt
Guide
Guide
@crashdog, i have the same problem, with a slight difference.
Started chat support around October 20/21 with recorded video not showing in email and Arlo app. Only thing I didn’t do before chat session was remove/reinstall the app. Short of it, resolved by r/r and tried to send update to the tech, Tadz. No workie. Told me to send to Customer Support email with case number. Nope. Then Update emails started, but update link didn’t. Been getting the damn things every week. BTW, my envelope is empty as well.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@crashdog wrote:

Why would the "envelope" icon next to my name on this site be empty if you have sent correspondence to me. 

The envelope icon in the forum is a "private message" (PM) facility that can be used to communicate with other users and mods.  As far as I know,  Arlo Support doesn't use it. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @crashdog

You may call support at anytime with the following case number: 41241521

Support will be able to access your case directly & provide any updates to your issue.