Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

The rules under Armed mode are different for each device I use to log into my account.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Diana6515
Guide
Guide

Attached is a photo of my Armed rules viewed from my PC (I will attach the other photo from my iPhone below this post). This started today when I hooked a new Arlo Solar Panel to one of my cameras. Backstory...every time I've added another camera there is always a "blip" with my Arlo iPhone app and/or PC account (ie. custom modes altering or disappearing). Usually I just remake the custom mode, but this time is different. I can't change Armed mode. I've tried resetting the Base Station, logging out and back in on my PC and iPhone, and deleting the Also app and reinstalling it on my iPhone, but nothing works.

I suppose I can delete all the affected cameras and sync them to the Base Station again, but that will be very arduous since they are all mounted very high up.

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Diana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Diana6515
Guide
Guide

Thank you for getting back with me JamesC.

I wanted to let you know that the problem corrected itself. idk how, but now my modes are correctly syncing on all devices.

Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Diana6515
Guide
Guide

Pic from my iPhone app...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Diana6515,

Does this cause any issues? Is the Armed mode behaving as you would expect when it is enabled?

JamesC

Diana6515
Guide
Guide

Thank you for getting back with me JamesC.

I wanted to let you know that the problem corrected itself. idk how, but now my modes are correctly syncing on all devices.

Thank you for your help.