Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
adammadd
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've noticed the Solar Charger is available in the US already, but any ideas when it may be available in Australia?  Best Buy doesn't ship to Australia, and Fry's charges almost twice the price of the solar charger just in shipping alone.

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

adammadd,

I do not currently have an official release date for this product in Australia. I will post an update once I have more information.

JamesC

Denodan
Tutor
Tutor
Just buy from Amazon.com. i have ordered 1 and ship to New Zealand and would think Austraila also.

It says shipping time, i think in 2 weeks time.

It will br cheaper anyway than going through a N/Zaus dealer as they will rip you off.
adammadd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Denodan, yeah I did think of that, but when i checked, none of the Amazon sellers were shipping to Australia. Don't know why they'll ship to NZ and not AU

Denodan
Tutor
Tutor
Strange? Another way is do you have something like we do? NZPost runs a service where if an item is not shipped to NZ you can get items sent to a usa address and they get sent to your NZ address. Have used this service at times and works well.

Here its call you shop.
adammadd
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've just looked at Amazon again and looks like they ship to Australia now 🙂  Win!