Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kgillespie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have one camera out of three that continually goes offline. I thought it was due to where i mounted the camera (front door), but i swapped cameras locations tonight. The camera failed in the second location where the original camera had run for months without issue. At this point it appears the camera is the issue and not the location. It goes offline anywhere from 3-5 days after i reconnect it. It also runs batteries down faster than other cameras.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It may be an issue with the camera, but I would remove it ( remove device ) and then bring it back as new.

this will rebuild any default settings in the base and may solve the issue.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
neverbuyingarlo
Initiate
Initiate

I have the same issue the fix is throwing the cameras out and staying away from Arlo. The worst cameras I ever bought they go offline, they have a video delay, they don't connect right away, the sound has a delay and is all chupped up, battery doesn't last, I can write a 500 chapter book here. By the time you get your alert and check your cameras the crooks are home safe count your money. Garbage 

kgillespie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion. I removed camera and then reconnected to hub. It stayed connected for less than an hour. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Hardware problems can only be handled by using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@neverbuyingarlo

Not bad for your first post, maybe you should have come here sooner for some help

Morse is faster than texting!