Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Connecting grant access to Arlo Pro. Sent link to access but cannot connect to Base Station.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RCurtis07
Aspirant
Aspirant

So my husband set up our Arlo pro and got it connected to his phone. He then sent me a link to access the cameras as a guest account. I created an account with my own credentials and no matter what we try my phone cannot connect to the base. It keeps saying no base found, but my husbands is working just fine. I checked and rechecked my internet settings but nothing. We even tried unplugging the base and plugging it back in...nothing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RCurtis07
Aspirant
Aspirant

So after much frustration. We realized that my husband had sent an invite to my junk email account, and when we couldn't get it to work, I had him send it to my main email, but the app on my phone was still logged in as the first email account which wasn't granted access. Once I logged out and logged back in with the second email and password, it is working just fine. Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It sounds like you're trying to set the system up again. Don't use the new system setup - just log in and view the cameras.

RCurtis07
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m not sure what the difference is. I clicked on the link in my email, and it had me create an account with my own log in, and then nothing....it can’t find the base.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Now that you've created the account use the app or web browser. Enter your login credentials. Things should show up with no other actions.

RCurtis07
Aspirant
Aspirant

So after much frustration. We realized that my husband had sent an invite to my junk email account, and when we couldn't get it to work, I had him send it to my main email, but the app on my phone was still logged in as the first email account which wasn't granted access. Once I logged out and logged back in with the second email and password, it is working just fine. Thank you for your help.