Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Scheduling seems to be malfunctioning where system is armed but system is ignoring

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
The_Riddler
Guide
Guide

After months of working OK, the Scheduling timer appears to be malfunctioning again. I have a daily schedule set where the system is armed at night and passive (no alerts or emails) during the day. However, all of a sudden, the system is ignoring the schedule and even though it should be disarmed, is still sending alerts.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm suspecting a firmware update might be the issue?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @The_Riddler,

Where did you set up your schedule? Did you set it up on the Arlo app on your phone or on the web client on the computer? Try checking both clients to be sure that the schedule are showing correctly.

The_Riddler
Guide
Guide
The schedule looks the same across all devices and, as per original posting, has been working fine for months. Nothing changed at my end, just the system decides to stay armed even though the schedule says otherwise.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to try rebooting the Base Station to see if that will helps. Also make sure that your Base Station is on the correct time zone to ensure it is arming/disarming at the right time. You can check this by going to Settings > My Devices > Choose your Base Station > Time Zone.