Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
Ruthbar
Follower
Follower
I am having an issue with my scheduling to arm cameras. I want it to start at 12am - 7am every day but Monday will not select. I have tried ticking all the circles and it appears selected and then when I hit done it disappears for Monday only. I have then tried selecting a different rule for Monday alone and the same thing happens.
72BBABDC-D78C-4A61-9FBA-24E497C1B707.png
12 REPLIES 12
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Power button reboot the base and see if that helps  ( off then on , let come back online about 2 mins )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Djwinst
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. My Monday schedule I had set from midnight to 7am doesn't appear on the app, nor do my cameras detect any motion. When I log onto the arlo website the Monday schedule is there; however, like I said, the cameras don't seem to be actively detecting motion during that time. If I turn them on without using the schedule they seem to work (not always though; during the last couple weeks they've been hit and miss as far as detecting motion and/or recording videos when they detected motion). I have tried rebooting the base station and deleting and reinstalling the app on my phone. 

Jivemd
Initiate
Initiate

Having the same exact problem here as well.  Only involves Mondays.  You can click the dot for Monday, but as soon as you hit done, nothing is scheduled for Monday and when you try again, the dot for Monday is blank.  A power cycle did not fix the problem. 

Jivemd
Initiate
Initiate

It seems, that for Monday only, if the schedule starts at 12:00am then it gets deleted.  If you start it at 12:01am or any other time, it is saved for monday.  Seems like a bug to me. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I haven't tried too many things since the scheduling changed somewhat but I note that now the ending time defaults to 12:00AM instead of the previous 11:59PM. I have always used 11:59PM as my end time and 12:00AM as the start time and that seems to work properly now. Try that out.

cablecoffey
Aspirant
Aspirant

I thanks for the tip on starting the schedule for Monday’s at 12:01 versus midnight. That did work. 

Djwinst
Aspirant
Aspirant
The suggestion about starting the Monday schedule at 12:01 am solved the issue about the Monday schedule not appearing on the app; however, we are still having major schedule issues. The schedule was set for Thursday night from 9:00pm until 11:59 pm, and Friday morning from 12:00am until 7:00am. But when the arlo app was opened the Mode showed Disarmed, even though the schedule was set to a mode called “outside motion on”. It seems the schedule is totally useless the last several weeks, and the only way to get the cameras to work is to manually turn the mode on and off instead of using a schedule.
cbaileyuk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Schedule and geofence still faulty here. Android latest update installed. All issues began after the application update to cater for lights. I do not have any arlolighArl by the way.

peterK
Guide
Guide

I am having the same issue.  I've deleted all my schedules that had been working for over a year and started over.  Still no luck.  Nothing seems to be recording between midnight and 8am for me even though the schedule shows it active.  I have basically abandoned the scheduler which is a major issue.  Hopefully they will get this fixed soon.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using a browser to set up the schedule - works better for me.

JIm-T
Aspirant
Aspirant
Great Tip , Jivemd ! Was also getting very frustrated trying to set schedule.. was not responding correctly and reverting back to times had set previously . The only fix was to set Monday on-time at 12:am instead if 12:00am as I did on other days. . Odd fix but only way to get the the schedule to stick . 👍
JIm-T
Aspirant
Aspirant
Correction to previous post . Set 12:01 am for Monday , start time . For some reason allows schedule to stick .