Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Decoy
Aspirant
Aspirant

These were great cameras till had to switch apps. Now the schedule dont work and now wont save time changes anymore. And days it just goes to armed or does what wants. Any thing to help? Was really good till then. now thinking about switching to different brand cameras now. Thanks for time

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No problem here but I also suggest that you use a browser to check/set anythng in the Mode tab since the app display can have issues. You can use a mobile broser to do this if set to use the desktop version of the site.

Vnguy18
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having the same issue. Not only is geofencing not working. Not my schedules are not being saved and revert back to armed during mon to fri
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Vnguy18

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Vnguy18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have not yet since it just started today, But every time I've  contacted support the answer has been arlo knows that its an issue and they are working on it.

Decoy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes same with me say working on it. But looking at quit a few other review having same issues, it all started in Nov. When the switch happened
Vnguy18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have contacted Arlo. case support number is 41321005. had me reboot the base station, and reinstall the app, then call back if it didn't fix the problem. called back the next date. wanted me to repeat the same thing. then put me on hold. came back and told me it was a known issue and the engineering team is working on it. I feel like this is the answer i always get when they can't fix an issue.  So now my schedule still doesn't save. i tried switching to just disarming the system when home but it will revert back to my schedule mode. set it to geofencing and somehow while in geofencing it still switches to schedule mode when it isn't even one of the options selected for away and home

Lochan
Aspirant
Aspirant
2.10 is the latest working version for schedule mode. Schedule mode doesn't work with versions 2.11 and 2.12.
Uninstall the latest version and download 2.10 online. You can find the old version online.
2.10 was released on Nov 2019. Perhaps they will come up with a working version in January 2020.
Lochan
Aspirant
Aspirant
You should also disable auto update for the arlo app on your phone.
Lochan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here is a good link to download arlo 2.10. Make sure you download the arlo app and not one of the apps advertised in the same link.