Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Push notifications - CREATE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, STICKY, SOMETHING

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
waynebaron
Luminary
Luminary

Arlo,

If you are going to merge threads, please create an announcement and/or sticky for this CRITICAL ISSUE.

We need a real update and ETA as to whent this will be fixed and we don't have to constantly monitor our cameras.

The lack of communication and disorganization here is staggering.  This is your main platform for communicating with customers.  Use it.  Properly.

4 REPLIES 4
waynebaron
Luminary
Luminary

All day and not a peep.

Supposedly an "update" was submitted to app store for validation, but no information about what fixes the update contains or where the process is.  I guess.  And I say that because the lack of official information is deafening.

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Don't hold your breath. In almost a year I have never seen them add a sticky or make an annoucement about an issue or even post status updates about issues. Only thing you'll see is "we're working on it".

waynebaron
Luminary
Luminary

I'd be thrilled with a "we are working on it" thread.

Can't even be bothered with that.  Just have to read every thread in here in the hopes that a "community manager" randomly picks a post to respond to with a tidbit of information.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the Arlo mobile app is available for download on the iOS app store that should address this issue. Please make sure to download the latest version and let us know if you are still experiencing an issue with receiving push notifications.

Release Notes - iOS App 2.5.1 - 23rd May 2018

JamesC