Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Contact Message center or contact email

Discussion stats
  • 18 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
EcoDieselDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Who knows how to email arlo directly , that option with their message option literally disappeared as I was finishing the question to submit the message / email!!!

Please help as I trust this company hasn't gone Poor service & deleted the contact email/message option!
18 REPLIES 18
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I was just able to replicate this. @JamesC, @DawnM, @ChristineT? It takes several seconds but typing a message will suddenly disappear and the resulting page has no email contact capability. Going back and trying again has the same result.

EcoDieselDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Do you know a direct contact email since their system has been changed or has issues
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

AFAIK, there's no direct email contact. You could try the chat or phone contacts.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EcoDieselDave,

What issue are you experiencing? If you provide more details we may be able to offer assistance here on the community.

JamesC

EcoDieselDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Solar panels do NOT always charge cameras, or at times the software arlo put in the cameras that stops a person from using aftermarket charging components comes up even with ARLO solar panels saying connect an arlo charger, my solar panels get clear sun Numerous hours daily & should even charge with cloud cover like my home solar panels do.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This could be due to placement of the panel. The error message could be due to the cable not being secure.

Take a look here for troubleshooting and placement tips: My Arlo Solar Panel is not charging my Arlo Go or Arlo Pro camera battery; what do I do?

JamesC

EcoDieselDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have tried all trouble shooting methods especially aiming & cord connections even swapping Components as I Have multiple cameras and panels , expensive equipment Name Brand should Not have such issue
EcoDieselDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Does anyone know if you can actually essage Arlo/netgear now or is that feature dead & they are big Business now going to loose client needs
EcoDieselDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Does anyone know if you can actually message Arlo/netgear now or is that feature dead & they are big Business now going to loose client needs
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for various options.

EcoDieselDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I click that Go to support & can see the drop us a line option it disappears & the page updates & poor that Drop us a line option is Gone only calling or chat is available & neither Is what I'm looking to do as I don't have time, I want to send a message
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I see that now. Nothing we can do other than to use the existing options. @JamesC, any insight?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EcoDieselDave,

I've opened a support case on your behalf, an agent should reach out to you as soon as possible.

JamesC

EcoDieselDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Wow thanks James

Can you tell me why they deleted the message email option
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EcoDieselDave,

I've requested more information on this as well. I believe this is a display issue on the support page. I'll post an update once I know more.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update:

In an effort to improve support efficiency and the overall customer experience we have altered the availability of our support options. Email support is still available when chat support is unavailable. 

JamesC

Rshadoin
Tutor
Tutor

When I sync the new cameras (Arlo first generation) up to my - working great - Pro 2 base and Pro 2 camrea, the cameras are not showing up on Mode when I click the pencil next to "Armed." I'm trying to get them to detect motion and i can't even get to their Rules. I have re-synced, removed batteries, etc.

Please help

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base. Also try a browser which may work better.