Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dharris1300
Tutor
Tutor
My arlo pro all of the sudden quit connecting to the internet. I have tried resetting the base. It didn't help. I switched the Ethernet cord no luck there either. Internet is working fine for everything else.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dharris1300
Tutor
Tutor
I have solved my problem. I went into my app and removed all the cameras and the base. I then unplugged the base for 1 min. I turned it back on and did a reset. Then I reinstalled the base. It worked!!! So if course next I synced the cameras. All is well again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Resetting or restarting?  Big difference.  What are the LEDs on the base showing?  Have you tried both the app and a browser?

dharris1300
Tutor
Tutor

I did both.  I chatted with tech support.  Before resetting only the internet light was orange and the other 2 were green.  After the reset the only green light is the power button.  I have tried the web and app. Doesn't work on either.

DoriJC
Luminary
Luminary

Have you tried rebooting your router?  That should refresh the IP for all connected devices.

dharris1300
Tutor
Tutor
I have. That didn't help either
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the Internet LED is off, ain't nothin' gonna work.  The possibilities are 1) bad cable, 2) bad port on the router and 3) bad port on the base. If a true reset (remove all devices from Settings,My Devices and maybe press the reset button until the LEDs flash amber) doesn't fix it after verifying the cable and router port, it's a hardware problem.  Either swap at the store or open a case with support.

dharris1300
Tutor
Tutor
I have solved my problem. I went into my app and removed all the cameras and the base. I then unplugged the base for 1 min. I turned it back on and did a reset. Then I reinstalled the base. It worked!!! So if course next I synced the cameras. All is well again.