Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LeeC_757
Guide
Guide

I had the original Arlo base station and cameras and bought the Arlo Pro base station and cameras. I started trying to connect the Arlo Pro yesterday for about 4 hours and again today for about 4 hours while on an online chat with Arlo support with the same result. Nothing! Reset the base station and modem, checked my internet staus with my provider, did a speed test, changed the modem channel, took base station and camera to another room in case of interference, etc. Even tried syncing Arlo Pro cameras to original Arlo base station and syncing orginal Arlo cameras to Arlo Pro base station and nothing, Can't even get my original cameras to sync back to orginal base station now?! I'm beyond livid!!! I think it's obvious to everyone that the latest app update on IOS and Android is garbage, but that shouldn't affect my cameras connecting to the base stations?! WTH is going on??!!

3 REPLIES 3
brh
Master
Master

@LeeC_757

Since I don't know what you have done nor what Customer Service has had you try so bear with me here. To eliminate the phones and phone apps, try logging on your pc by going to 

https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

Log in with your credentials and on the devices page do you see both base stations? If not, add a dveice and try to add each base. 

If so, then briefly press the sync button on the original base and within two minutes, briefly press on the sync button on one camera. (DO NOT HOLD THE BUTTON FOR 2 SECONDS). If the camera syncs continue to sync the other cameras one at a time. If that is successful, do the same thing for the Pro base and Pro cameras.

It should be that easy especially since the original cameras were working before. If not we will have to dig a little further.

Brian

LeeC_757
Guide
Guide

Didn't work

brh
Master
Master

@LeeC_757

If you want to continue, are you seeing the base stations on the device page of the web page? And, What are the LEDs on each base showing starting from left to right?

Brian