Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jmerc85
Tutor
Tutor

I have the arlo pro wire free camera system with 5 cameras and the base station. Everything was working fine until about a month or so ago when I changed out the batteries to all my cameras. I can no longer get any push notifications or email notifications no matter what I do. The weird thing is is that my phone is the main line on the account and my wife's is the one I allowed access and she gets the push notifications with no issues. How can I fix this issue and get the notifications again??

Thank you.

My phone is a Samsung galaxy s7 active and my wife has the note 9

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jmerc85,

Have you tried testing by logging in to your wife's account to your phone and logging in to your account with your wife's phone and see if you're receiving notifications on both accounts?

Jmerc85
Tutor
Tutor
Yes I've tried that and it shows that we are both receiving notifications. I've turned them on and off for both phones and I still have the same issue
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Just to make sure when you're saying you're still having the same issue, are you saying your wife's account isn't receiving notification on your Galaxy S7 Active as well? Or is your account not receiving notifications on your wife's Note 9?