Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
BikerPaUK
Star
Star

Since Sunday 4th Nov in the new iOS app one of the 4 camera recordings I have triggered does not show.
The rules are unchanged. The camera in question works fine and shows in devices fine it just seems the library will only show recordings from 3 rather than the 4 cameras that are triggered.
What’s going on??

So far I’ve tried rebooting the base & the camera in question.
Removing & re linking the camera in question.
To no success as basically the camera & base are working fine.
In fact I’ve added the camera to the mode rule to self trigger & record ...which it does, but then I lose one of the other 4 in the library.

Any help appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

create a NEW mode for all the cameras and copy the ARMED one your using now ( using the same settings for each camera as to time/ sense level )

remember to create a new mode for first camera and save, then edit and bring in the other cameras.

** the only other option is to remove ALL cameras and then remove base , do a reset and start as if new **

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
BikerPaUK
Star
Star

Ok thanks.
I will give that a go before a full re-install..
Hope I don’t need to do a full re install again .....bummer.

Any idea what has caused this? is it a widespread update glitch or just site specific to me?

BikerPaUK
Star
Star
Sadly I’ve tried re doing the mode rules from scratch to no avail.

Looks like a full re install is needed but I’m not in a position to do that ATM so I will leave it as is. Maybe the next app update will resolve it 🤣 even if it breaks something else 🙄