Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Fred007
Follower
Follower

My Base Station is offline according to a displayed message. I have two base stations connected to my router for more than a year with no problems until now. Base number one works just fine and they both are connected to the same router.

S/N 4R05847HA0351 MAC CC40D00298AB

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Fred007,

What LED lights are you seeing from your Base Station that's stating it's offline? Feel free to read here to learn what the LED lights mean: What do the LEDs on my Arlo SmartHub or base station mean?

Nothappy1234567
Guide
Guide
Same, this happens frequently (more than once a day) and it’s not acceptable. Per app and website base station appears offline yet the cameras notify motion and record video plus all 3 green lights are on my base station (Internet is connected and working fine). I can’t change the mode since it appears as offline which is very annoying invade of emergency.
I have spent countless hours on the phone with Netgear and am given embarrassing advice such as reboot, disconnect and reconnect all, hard reset, etc. Arlo technical support basically non existent and Arlo clearly can’t figure out the problem from their end as this appears to be a reoccurring issue for many users.
Absolutely pointless system!