Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Multiple Rules Of A Custom Mode Didn’t Work

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Alanvo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I added a custom mode for two cameras for motion detection. But only one of them works. The other didn’t work. I tried to delete that mode and try again but the result was same.
Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you take it back to the place you bought it for an exchange? Or contact support at the bottom of the page to troubleshoot and consider an RMA

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Is the camera detecting motion? ie does the running man or motion symbol turn orange when you move in front of the cameras?

Alanvo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Correct. Only one camera that detects the motion but the orher.
Both of the rules are in the same mode.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you remove the non-detecting camera and re-sync it and then recreate the rule for it in your custom mode?

Alanvo
Aspirant
Aspirant

That’s a good idea. I may do that tomorrow since today is very cold here.
However, just let you know that that camera is still very well working in live mode.

Alanvo
Aspirant
Aspirant

@steve_t Hi there,
I just re-resync the other camera. It still didn’t work for motion detect. I can see the live mode only.
Then, I switched two of the positions. The good camera still works at the other position but the re-stnc one still doesn’t detect the motions at the other position.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you take it back to the place you bought it for an exchange? Or contact support at the bottom of the page to troubleshoot and consider an RMA

Alanvo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you so much for your great help.