Arlo Pro No status Lights & Will Not Sync

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Alyssa1021
Follower
Follower

I have an Arlo Pro when i bought a new camera it made me delete all the camera and will not pair back. I called technical support after an hour of mind numbing basic troubleshoot of taking the battery out and back in and trying to sync still will not sync she told me it was battery. Told her can not be i can but the same battery in another camera and it works. Then she moved on to it has to be my internet modem not connecting to my base sation and i need to call my internet provider. Obviously since i can pair other cameras i know the base sation is working. Anyone have any ideas how to get it work? I get a blue status light for about 2 seconds when i place a charged battery and a red/orange status light if a low battery in. After that no other status lights at all no matter if i hit sync or not. I get no lights when i try with no battery and a charger.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dunno what was up but at this point, punt. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Claim the base normally and then sync the cameras. Update firmware if prompted as you go.